Introduce more flavour to your baby’s diet with this wheat-based infant cereal with milk powder and mixed fruits.
- It’s been designed for infants from 7 months of age. It is NOT suitable for use as a substitute for breast milk.
- This wheat-based infant cereal with milk powder and mixed fruits helps you to introduce more flavour to your baby’s diet.
- This mixed fruit baby cereal contains a delicious blend of banana, orange, pineapple, apple, and pear, as well as essential nutrients.
Features & Benefits:
What’s so good about CERELAC Mixed Fruits and Wheat with Milk?
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contains Zinc, Calcium, and vitamins A & C.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive development.
- Just add Water.
- Our recipe is suitable for vegetarians and it’s Halal, too.
*Allergens: Wheat, milk