IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast feeding is best. Please consult a healthcare professional to make an informed choice on feeding your baby milks. Breastfeeding is best for babies and provides many benefits. It is important that, in preparation for and during breastfeeding, you eat a healthy, balanced diet. Combined breast and bottle feeding in the first weeks of life may reduce the supply of your own breast milk, and reversing the decision not to breastfeed is difficult. The social and financial implications of using an infant milk should be considered. Improper use of an infant milk or inappropriate foods or feeding methods may present a health hazard. If you use an infant milk, you should follow manufacturer’s instructions for use carefully – failure to follow the instructions may make your baby ill.
- Cow & Gate Nutriprem 2 Powder is nutritionally tailored to support the catch-up growth of preterm and low birth-weight babies once they have been discharged from hospital.
- It is specially designed to help bridge the gap between a hospital preterm formula and a standard infant milk and can be used under medical supervision until 6 months corrected age.
- Please speak to your healthcare professional before moving on from Nutriprem 2.
- Cow & Gate Nutriprem 2 contains Fructo- and Galacto-Oligosaccharides and DHA (Omega-3 LCPs) as part of their updated formula in line with new legislation surrounding specialist milks.
- This formula is also enriched with vitamins and minerals to meet the nutritional requirements of your baby.