- Boots Kids mint toothpaste for 6+yrs is specially formulated to help protect older kid’s teeth against decay.
Directions for use:
- Remove tamper evident seal before use.
- Brush twice a day, but not more than three times, for 2 minutes.
- Ensure children spit out after brushing and do not rinse as this will wash away the effect of the fluoride.
- Children of 6 years and younger: Use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children